Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Membership in the CoF
Now it has been over two weeks since my last post on this thread, and I have yet to have recieved a response! This is ridiculous! You can be sure that I am waiting for July happily, so that I can restore this nation to its former glory.[hr]
It has been over a month since I offered your nation membership in the Commonwealth, and the last post from someone other than myself dates back to mid-April, and even then, there hadn't been other posts (at least, not many) for over 2 months. In other words, you'd be very lucky if you have had 20 posts on this forum in this year, 2012, alone! And I've done 10 of them!

Now, compare this forum and this nation which is decaying to this:

http://freedomia.createmybb3.com

Freedomia, a constantly active Republic which doesen't rely on Communism and oppression of civil liberties. And we don't force our students into sex-ed, and we don't constantly waste our time calling capitalism evil. And we actually have an active legislature and meet on a weekly basis!

I'm sorry if I am "nag nag nagging" this nation and its government, but it has failed! I am concerned ally who has this nation's best interests in mind!

Messages In This Thread
Membership in the CoF - by Mark Williams II - 06-05-201210:02 AM
RE: Membership in the CoF - by Mark Williams II - 12-06-201208:11 PM