Remove Ads

Poll: Vote on Bill
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
5 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Micras Claim
Be it resolved that the Democratic People's Republic of Kirkland will lodge a claim with the Micronational Cartography Society for territory on the planet of Micras. This claim will be limited in size. It is to be located on the eastern seaboard of the continent of Corum. The claim will have its capital on the coast of that claim. The capital city will go by the name of Yates City after our Premier and leader of the Revolution. Yates City will then become the [i]de jure[/i] capital city of the Democratic People's Republic of Kirkland and all government offices will move to that city. Yates City will immediately begin construction of governmental, port, and industrial facilities to be funded by taxes raised from citizens living in the new claim.

[Image: http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx118...sClaim.png] Picture of the claim we will lodge on Micras.
Mr. Chairman,

I hope that this claim will help drive the growth of Kirkland and expand our influence. I will gladly support this measure and I yield the floor.
Wow that was a fast vote. Anyways, all the vote are in favor so the bill passes.

Final vote: 5 yes, 0 no